“The first thing you must do is stop believing the fallacy of you not being important. Because it is completely unacceptable for one to hate themselves so much that anyone that looks like you, you want to kill.”
– Stevie Wonder joined several hundred people at a peace conference in Minneapolis to appeal to members of the neighbourhood to end violence and create peace between one another.
“I start months in advance giving them lists of things that I want (for Father’s Day). They let me sleep in…and I get breakfast in bed, which is usually pancakes and bacon. The gift I got last year was a mug that says, ‘Coffee makes me poop’.”
– Steve Carell shares his Father’s Day experiences.
“With Johnny you can tell there is a very sensitive person there, a man who cares about people. There is the world outside the film studio, and I won’t comment on these things… But the Johnny I know is a gentleman.”
– Javier Bardem, who stars alongside Johnny in ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’ calls Depp a ‘gentleman’.
“I think that everybody gets over everything eventually. That’s what I’ve learned, in the years of doing this; people get over it. And I’m okay with that. I just want to be happy.”
– Selena Gomez, who has been dating Canadian pop star Abel of The Weeknd talks about her decision to go public with her relationship.
“I think there’s still a love between us, it’s just about finding a resolution and finding that moment where you can make it all come together and be fine.”
– Olly Murs expresses his hope that the long-running feud with his estranged twin brother Ben would end.