“It has come to my attention that one or more scam artists have taken to impersonating me online and asking some of you via private message or chat for ‘donations’ for various causes.”
– Robert Downey Jr. warns fans to not be fooled by people impersonating him.
“A little while ago I was actually on bed rest, and it’s probably the worst time to watch ‘Heaven Knows What’, or the best time, depending on your mental state. I ended up becoming extremely fascinated with the boys and kind of forced them to become my friend a little bit.”
– Selena Gomez shared her personal journey with mental health while moderating a panel for upcoming film ‘Good Time’.
“I was nicknamed after this professional wrestler Bruno Sammartino. Tonight, in Pittsburgh, I had the honour of meeting him!”
– Bruno Mars, whose real name is Peter Gene Hernandez, captioned a photograph with his namesake, professional wrestler Bruno Sammartino, who he met at his Magic World Tour.
“When I was, like, 14, having thin eyebrows was the cool thing, so I literally plucked them all off… My sisters yelled at me and threw out all the tweezers in the house. I’ve never touched them myself ever since.”
– Kendall Jenner shares her experience in a video demonstrating her two-minute morning makeup routine for fans!
“We had always meant to work together for years and years and years and we’d had little falling outs here and there… we had some Twitter spats… and it was time to put that behind us.”
– Katy Perry said music helped her put her ‘spats’ with DJ Calvin Harris behind her, when she was On Air With Ryan Seacrest.